Shadow Integration is a process of bringing the hidden parts of the Self into consciousness. This all-inclusive experiential seminar weekend gives attendees an opportunity to work with their Shadow in an effort to reclaim disowned gifts and talents. During the weekend, participants will experience a series of processes carefully designed to help with accessing the full range of emotions.
Shadow Integration can help people
- in difficult life transitions to find direction and an enhanced sense of meaning
- struggling with feelings of shame or self-worth – participants may find a deeper sense of value and self-acceptance
- feeling stuck or overwhelmed with anxiety or depression – participants will have an opportunity to have a transformative experience with the potential to create new hope and purpose.
- who have struggled with addiction and other impulsive behaviors to perhaps uncover what shadow is driving their behaviors
Through individual processes, participants are empowered to
- Shift old patterns of behavior that no longer serve the person
- Transform anger into power and strength
- Transmute grief into a deep connection with oneself and others
- Turn fear into insight and understanding
- Find compassion, empathy and acceptance