Facilitated by Ernest Patterson, MS, LCDC
Mondays, 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Recovery support in a group environment can reap many rewards for participants, such as opportunities to:
- Share relational experiences in a non-judgmental space
- Explore the self in relation to others
- Discover personal identity and its application to mind-body-soul wellness
- Develop relationships with supportive, like-minded individuals
- Create positive, lasting change that impacts intrapersonal and interpersonal relationships
The Lovett Center is proud to offer a group led by award-winning addiction industry veteran Ernest Patterson. With 20 years of experience in the field, a compassionate mindset and authentic commitment to helping others heal, he is well-equipped to make a difference in the lives of others.
Contact Director of Admissions Cyrus Martin confidentially at email@example.com or (832) 645-5174, ext.717 for more information about how to join the group.