Facilitated by Ernest Patterson, MS, LCDC
Mondays, 4:30-6:00 p.m.
We understand the challenges that may arise in recovery, and we wish to help participants navigate those challenges through this small-by-design, compassionate group, which intends to address relapse prevention as well as depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues in relation to relapse prevention.
Specific topics that may be covered in our group include:
- The meaning of abuse and addiction
- Actionable tips, such as how to: identify triggers, refuse alcohol and drugs, reframe inaccurate thinking, change courses of action and live sober
- Development of a relapse prevention plan, coping skills and healthy relationships
- Identification of triggers and relapse warning signs
- Navigation of self-worth, feelings and high-risk behaviors
- The value of support, spirituality and meditation
The Lovett Center is proud to offer a group led by award-winning addiction industry veteran Ernest Patterson. With 20 years of experience in the field, a compassionate mindset and authentic commitment to helping others heal, he is well-equipped to make a difference in the lives of others.
Cost: $100 per week. Contact Director of Admissions Cyrus Martin confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org or (832)645-5174, ext.717 for more information about joining the group.